Your partner in IT Security
Of course HackDefense will happily conduct a single vulnerability scan or pen test for you. A useful way to obtain insight into your current security level. But we’d like to help you move further up.
If you enter into a security partnership with us this will provide you with a number of benefits:
- Each year, we agree on a test programme for the year. Whichapplications, systems or networks do we choose for a security test the coming year, and when do we schedule them? This way you can outsource your process for conducting practical security tests — as required by the GDPR! — to us.
- We don’t just state what’s wrong. We help you move ahead with the opportunities for improvement we’ve identified.
- In case of large-scale incidents on the internet or significant newly discovered vulnerabilities in software or hardware we know you are using, you’ll receive a HackDefense Alert: a short, practical summary of the issue, that we send to our clients so you can quickly determine whether or not you may be at risk, and what you can do about it.
- You can ask us practical questions by phone or by e‑mail without – within reason – immediately being billed for our time.
- Our security partners receive a short monthly report of a vulnerability scan of their internet-facing systems.
With this, as a HackDefense partner, you can implement your Plan, Do, Check, Act-cycle in the area of IT Security.